Sunday, August 28, 2011

New In!





First blog in a looong time.
Here are recent stuff I bought.

Top: Sam Edleman "Dahila" strappy sandals
I have this gladiator brown sandals that I bought like 3 years ago, and that's the last "legit" pair of sandals I have. So I knew I had to buy a new pair. I've been looking for a perfect pair since last summer. I'm very happy with this sandals. Of course it's leather, and I love the studs and stones on top.

Bottom: Nine West leopard pumps
Believe it or not, I think this is my first leopard anything! And I love this pair!! I was contemplating if I wanted a peep toe leopard or this pointed toe. But when I tried them on, I had to get 'em. It's so chic. I can wear them to work and pair them with knee-length black tight skirt. Or I can wear a pair of skinny jeans for a casual occasion and these pair will make the entire look chic. So versatile!

1 comment:

  1. nice post. you have a new member!
    check out my blog and follow me back, if you want.
    wish you a wonderful day.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete