Thursday, August 18, 2011

Movie night

(Original post 7/03/11)



I went to watch Transformer: Dark of the Moon, better known as Transformer 3.
Oh boy, it was SO LOOOOONG!! 2 hours and 40 minuets.
Was it good? Yeah I guess so. But I think it could've been better. When the series movie hits 3rd one, there's not a lot of things that surprise you.

And I was not too fond of Sam's girlfriend, played by Rosie Huntington-Whitely.  I guess she played good for her 1st movie, but....I liked Megan Fox better. She's got some down-to-earth feelings, but this Rosie Victoria Secret model was simply a very hot chick.

Also it was my first time 3D movie experience. It was kind of cool. I liked it, but the movie was so dang long and the glasses started bothering me in the middle.
Although it says recycle the 3D glasses, I took 'em home. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment