Monday, August 8, 2011

My summer plans ♡

(Original post 5/17/11)


Now the weather is getting better and better, which I'm SO HAPPY about, I'm starting to plan on my summer plans. Actually these are the places I've been to and I've been wanting to go to.

Bronx Zoo

Coney Island Aquarium

Jones Beach (Long Island, NY)

Atlantic City, NJ

Montauk, NY



Bronx zoo and the aquarium have been on my "to do" list for a long time now. This summer, it has to happen.
Jones Beach is my favorite beach for the summer. I went twice last summer. It's not like beach in Mexico or some resort place, but it's the closest, and the most beach-like beach.

I've been to Atlantic City one time. It was a fun girls weekend. I don't mind doing that again.
Montauk....I haven't been there. I'm just curious to see what they can offer...

Any other suggestions?



But my true dream summer plan is.....

A week or two weeks of relaxing resort vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment