Sunday, August 7, 2011

BANANGO!!

(Original post 5/10/11)

I'm so loving this weather! And thank God for not having to work on Sundays.

My recent favorite drink is banango juice. Yup, banana and mango.
It's so easy and absolutely delicious!!

Ingredients:
1 banana
1/2 mango
orange juice (as much as you want, but I don't put too much just because I want to taste mango!)
some ice cubes



Put all ingredients in the blender, and....voila!! 



Here are my work-out essentials. This pink iPod cover is breaking apart. I got this for like $2 a few years ago. Need a new one.
 I also need a different kind of shades. One of those work-out shades.


I have a gym by my house, just two block away. Joining that gym is on my to-do list, but it hasn't happened...yet. Now the weather is just so great, I go for a jog.
Banango juice after the work-out is the greatest thing on a Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment