Sunday, August 14, 2011

xx years later....

(Original post 5/26/11)

Two of my lovely co-workers retired this week.
One was with the company for 34 years, and the other 15 years.
As the company's funds for parties going almost nothing, we had pizza.... a lot of 'em.

Jeez....34 years. What would I be doing 34 years later. Can't imagine, even a little bit.
But I know for sure I won't be doing what I'm doing now. It's hard to break the loop, especially if you're so comfortable with where you are now.  I'm kind of glad that I know I haven't reached where I want to be. Now that I know it, I just have to take one step forward. This is going to be a big step, one giant step.


HAPPY HAPPY RETIREMENT CINDY & TOKIKO!!!!



Look all these pizza! I think I counted 18 slices....

No comments:

Post a Comment