Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back on the business

I have been absent from blogging for a LONG TIME. For no reason. I was just busy, and lazy.
I'm back though. I will try and maintain my blog, as I should.

I took my first vacation of the year. I went home, mainly to see my new-born nephew!
It is amazing and can't express how beautiful he is (see pictures, don't you agree?).

I saw my grandma and she held her great grandson. She must be proud and happy.
I also had a chance to see my best friends from high school. We never lost touch, while I did with many other friends, which is such a shame. One of my girlfriends is getting married in February (yay!) and I get to go home to attend her wedding. Awesomeeee!!

I should've took more pictures while I was in Japan.
So much I want to show you, but I was just busy enjoying myself. I only had a week!
I usually take 2 weeks, but I decided to take my mother back to the States so that she can check my place out as well as NYC.
It was great spending time with my mom. Makes me realize how much I loved it and missed it.

But now the vacation is gone, I'm back to the reality.
I have lots of catch-up to do! I'll post more frequently, I promise!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment